UK Chemicals Stakeholder Forum
The UK Chemicals Stakeholder Forum (UKCSF) advises government on how the industry should reduce the risks from hazardous chemicals to the environment and to human health through the environment. The Forum operates in an open and transparent manner while respecting the need to protect commercially sensitive information provided to it.
The Forum works alongside other departments and government bodies including the Health and Safety Executive, the Department for Business Innovation and Skills, the Environment Agency, and it also receives advice from the Hazardous Substances Advisory Committee (HSAC).
- Fifty-second meeting: 23 April 2013 – agenda and papers
- Fifty-first meeting: 5 February 2013 – agenda and papers
- Fiftieth meeting: 6 November 2012 – agenda and papers
- Forty-ninth meeting: 17 July 2012 – agenda and papers
- Chemical services – the Forum’s Guide to chemical services is nearing completion and should be published this spring.
- Minimisation of animal testing– the Forum is preparing a communication to ECHA about REACH and the minimisation of animal testing.