- Call for participants for workshop on ‘Brucellosis – the use of biotechnology in molecular epidemiology, diagnosis and vaccine development’
- The ‘AHVLA proposals for charging for services’ page now includes presentations given at a recent stakeholder meeting, together with a Q & A document
- Cases of TB in domestic cats and cat-to-human transmission – risk to public very low
- Update to new approach to veterinary scanning surveillance: ‘Surveillance 2014’
- Evaluation report published on 2013 national animal disease exercise
AHVLA welcomes feedback from you about your experience of being inspected by us.
Results from the 2013 pig abattoir study are now available following the national meeting on 13 March
Access to AHVLA’s IT system (Sam). The latest info on how to submit TB skin test results online