‘Love Your River’ is backed by Defra, the National Trust, the Environment Agency, the Wildlife Trusts, Keep Britain Tidy, water companies and Waterwise, to promote the value and benefits of our rivers to our everyday life.
- 26 March 2013 – How can you ‘Love Your River’? (Defra news release)
- 25 March 2013 – Waterwise – What is your best tip?
- 16 October 2012 – James Cracknell and Richard Benyon call for people to love their rivers
- 20 September 2012 – UK Water Efficiency Awards winners and runners-up announced
- 11 May 2012 – Rivers Minister Richard Benyon meets local river restoration groups in Doncaster
- 28 March 2012 - Launch of “Love Your River” campaign (Defra news release)