Consultations and declarations
Before obtaining the disease free status or the status of under a surveillance programme for compartments or zones comprising less than 75% of their territory, Member States submit a declaration to the SCOFCAH.
Declarations in full compliance with EU requirements shall take effect 60 days after the date off the meeting. During the 60 days the declaration is subject to consultation with other member states. When additional clarification is needed, the 60 days period may be prolonged for 30 days.
Below are all current and past consultations and declarations from England and Wales.
- UK OsHV-1 µVar disease freedom declaration presented at SCOFCAH 7th - 8th November 2013 (amended on 6th November). [England and Wales] [Scotland] [Northern Ireland]
- Disease Freedom: VHS and IHN at Donnington Fish Farm, Stow-on-the-Wold, England - presented at SCOFCAH on 2 October 2012
- Disease Freedom: KHV at Old Lodge Farmhouse, Carshalton, England - presented at SCOFCAH on 8 March 2012
- Disease freedom: KHV at Koi Waterlife International Exports - presented at SCOFCAH on 5-6 July 2011
- Disease freedom: KHV at Aquatic Nurseries, England - presented at SCOFCAH on 11-12 January 2011
- Disease freedom: KHV at Connoissuer Koi International, England - presented at SCOFCAH on 11-12 January 2011
- Disease freedom: KHV at New Lodge, England - presented at SCOFCAH on 1 and 2 June 2010
- Programmes for the early detection of OsHV-1 μvar, England and Wales - presented at SCOFCAH on 2 March 2010
- Disease freedom: VHS and IHN at Houghton Springs Fish Farm, England - presented at SCOFCAH on 14 July 2009